Sunday 4 September 2011


Ok, first. I got a package in the mail yesterday. My new top coat from the "Out the door." I ordered it on Amazon on August 23

Since I've read a lot and seen a number of bloggers  using this top coat, I just had to try it yourself. It was quite expensive, but since it is 118 ml so I feel that it was worth the money .
OutTheDoor
America's #1 super fast drying top coat

OutTheDoor
America's #1 super fast drying top coat


 Since I did not read the full description of this product before I bought it from amazon.com I was not aware that it was intended to refill the smaller bottles of "Out the door." So when I got the package in the mail yesterday I got a surprise.

It lacks the brush that you use to apply nail polish with. So now I must find out where I can get hold of an empty bottle so I can try this product.




Have you tried this polish?


0 kommentarer:

Post a Comment